Not only because we dive in a marine national park but also because we think that we owe it to the environment, the following rules apply to all our guests who are diving or snorkeling:
- We do not allow divers to wear gloves.
- Don’t hold on to corals or sponges when diving in currents or while taking pictures.
- When taking pictures please also be aware of where you are putting your fins and your strobes.
- We recommend that you bring a pointer stick if you feel more secure using it. But please find your support carefully on uninhabited spots of the reef. We also sell those sticks at our gift shops.
- We’d like to ask our snorkeling guests not to walk around on the reefs.