Not only because we dive in a marine national park research papers for salebut also because we think that we owe it to the environment, the following rules apply to all our guests who are diving or snorkeling:
- We do not allow divers to wear gloves.
- Don’t hold on to corals or sponges when diving in currents or while taking pictures.
- When taking pictures please also be aware of where you are putting your fins and your strobes.
- We recommend that you bring a pointer stick if you feel more secure using it.chiefessays.net But please find your support carefully on uninhabited spots of the reef. We also sell those sticks at our gift shops.
- We’d like to ask our snorkeling guests not to walk around on the reefs.